OK so its my blog i can write any crap about myself. Ah of course my mental censorship center wont allow me to write 'any crap' but whatever i can manage without it.
Today im gonna bake chocoloate cupcakes my very first cupcakes ever i hope they turn out great (m overly optimistic about everything so my first cupcake experience is included in that)! Its a pretty simple recipe, for most, oh m on the fon complete this later:P
okie m back so the cupcakes turned out great though the oven door wouldn't close properly heat was escaping and they took way longer than the required time. Oh and then a bay ewwy lizard came in the kitchen i made such a racket throwing cutlery at it that my grandma woke up and came to ask whats going on. I told her there was a lizy in a basket n she PICKED THE BASKET WITH BARE HANDS! i screamed as the lizy jumped on the floor from the basket and my grandma was trying to step on it but was aiming a foot away from it. I dint bother telling her that as i dint want to witness the gruesome killing :P Finally the lizard escaped into some corner and i cleaned up the kitchen still fearing it might jump over me any second.
Now m sitting idle (besides typing this :P ) and trying to decide whether i should sleep now or not...hmm..will go have a quick walk in the garden the chirping birds sound so inviting and i love walking barefoot on the early morning dewy grass :) update later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment