my day :)

Today was a a fun day in a weird-ish way;) oh well my day ends when i fall asleep so this post im writing is a part of it lol. First things first, i was woken up at 5p.m after 13 hours of sleep hehe, yea i know i sleep alot, and when i checked my twitter i had this DM from Robert Luketic saying "thanks for following bla bla" you know that ready made machine stuff so i thought lets just tweet to him instead of Ashton Kutcher cuz he is never gonna reply. i tweeted to him and he replied n i was like w0oho0! oh and he was pretty surprised to know i was tweeting from Pakistan about killers and he said he would like to visit it. He just saying that was a big thing for me. After the usual family tea-time in the garden (i don't drink tea though) my cousin and me went out for ice cream but like always came back home with lots of stuff which included a hot red nail polish which i have on right now :P and a deo named 'bonjour' which i just made my cousin buy because of its name. Oh i dint mention the mint-chip ice cream was awesome "mama's" ice creams are my favs so totally love em! Now i seem to have forgotten what i did after getting home till 12 hmm but then i just surfed the internet lots of food,sports and celebrity blogs and of course the usual youtube stuff. Then i started watching 27 dresses and so loved it! but i was getting really hungry had to make pizza so brought the laptop with myself in the kitchen and watched the movie while i baked. My hands are full of flour and i just click on my facebook updates and one says Rafa nadal commented on your plank (my facebook language is english pirate its so funny) and i open that one and there is a comment by Rafa on the post i had made on his fan page like days ago and my mind went all crazy for a few secs there before i realized that Rafa doesn't have an official page on facebook :( how happy i was there as he has always been my favorite tennis player, ever since a started watching tennis. Oh well then i just finished baking the pizza and then eating it lol the whole thing was gone so quickly when i reached for another piece i realized i had finished it all up. I just started writing this post cuz the site i was watching the movie on said i had to wait for 54mins before watching the second half of it and i had to busy myself in something, only 10mins of wait left and i will be back to the movie and hit the sack as soon as its over or thats what im hoping. Its pretty late for someone to be goin to bed its 5:38 suns out and once again i will miss day light as il be sleeping through it :( will try waking up early. Back to the movie now yay :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment