There's something about the sunshine=)

The lights were out yesterday night n i had nothing better to do than listening to songs. I played the whole track list of High School Musical 2(yea m a teen-aged girl m supposed to like this stuff) then HSM1 and then Starstruck, i love this one song in it; 'hero', but i got hooked on to 'there's something about the sunshine' n started playin it on repeat n now it just wont get out of my mind. Whats stupid is that the whole song is about California n i have never even been there!in real, as in minus-ing the movie trips, day dreams n actual dreams. Mostly its about sunshine, fun n the stars<3 'every day's a dream in California, Every night the stars come out to play' .. this verse got me so inspired that i opened my blog after ages to write a poem on a magical star filled night sky but i ended up writing this crap=/ but i found a pretty picture for it: which wont get uploaded,awesome.

as this post doesn't have anything worthwhile in it(not that any other on my blog do) il just quote a few verses from the song:

Everywhere's a scene

And now we're in it

I don't wanna paint this town alone

When I see you smile I always feel at home

There's something about the sunshine, baby

I'm seeing you in a whole new light

Out of this world for the first time baby

Oh, its so right

There's something about the sunshine.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment